- If you have landed here searching how to switch off auto formatting of code files in Visual Studio, you are either a code purist who does not like the formatting the IDE is performing or you are like me editing a large auto-generated class file (due to unfortunate situations) and Visual studio hangs or crashes on you every time you do a small change. The good news is there is an option in the IDE to switch feature off.
- Problem We all have seen and annoyed seeing those google ads or facebook ads on websites and apps. Mostly of the times the ads over takes the actual content of the website, especially on those forums. Ads also shows up on free email services, apps on your phones, smart tv, they are everywhere. More than annoyance, they eat up a lot of bandwidth and ofter makes the website/apps slower to respond.
- Problem While blogger is an amazing platform for hosting your blog, with perks of easy linking custom domains and google analytics integration, the main issue is with styling/rendering of your website and most of all blogger “owns” the content and if its decides it can just take it out or make parts paid. I had bitter experience with another hosting platform, where my account was in-accessible and had to spend hours writing to customer support with little support from them .
- Introduction After attempting the .Net tutorial on deploying a simple WebAPI based microservice to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), wanted a better way to represent my infrastructure than the YAML.xml file. This was partly because of me being novice in YAML format and partly to have a way to abstract the infrastructure in order to make it repeatable and it should be not just confined to AKS. The first solution to this problem was to use a framework like Terraform to define my infrastructure as code.
- Problem Businesses run on multiple applications and services, how well the business runs is often impacted on how efficiently data is distributed to the correct task. Automating this flow of data is a way to streamline the business. The problem here is to choose the right technology for this data integration and process automation. Objective This article is describing the azure technologies that are available during time of writing to solve the business need.
- Step 1 Publish the Blazor WebAssembly project Publish the project from Visual Studio,this ensures that the projects is linked which removes all the unwanted dependencies from the output, reducing the size of the assemblies created. Step 2 Create a dockerfile The docker file is very straightforward, pull the nginx image and copy the published Blazor WebAssembly file from the WWWRoot folder to the html folder in nginx FROM nginx:alpine EXPOSE 80 COPY bin/Release/netcoreapp3.